When I am down and oh my soul so weary
每當我心情低落,我的靈魂如此疲憊
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
每當麻煩接踵而來,我的內心苦不堪言
Then I am still and wait here in the silence
然後,我會在這裡靜靜的等待
Until you come and sit a while with me
直到你出現陪我坐一會兒
You raise me up so I can stand on mountains
有你的鼓勵,所以我能攀上的高山
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
有你的鼓勵,所以我能橫渡狂風暴雨的大海
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
我是如此堅強,當我倚靠著你時
You raise me up....to more than I can be.
因為你的鼓舞....讓我超越了自己.
There is no life, no life without its hunger
沒有任何人的人生,可以不經歷痛苦
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
每一顆躍動不停的心,是如此不完美
But when you come and I am filled with wonder
但當你出現,我的生命便充滿驚奇
Sometimes I think I glimpse eternity.
有時候,我以為我看見了永恆
You raise me up....to more than I can be.
因為你的鼓舞....讓我超越了自己.