Hold, hold me for a while 抱抱, 再抱著我一下下
I know this won't last forever 我知道...這將不會是永恆的.
So hold, hold me tonight 所以抱著....今晚一直抱著我.......
Before the morning takes you away ......在早晨你離開之前.
We're in each other's arms 現在, 我們在彼此的懷抱裡....
Soon we're miles apart ....很快的, 我們即將分離.
Can you imagine how I'll miss, 你能想像, 我將是怎麼的想念你的...
Your touch and your kiss? .....你的愛撫和你的熱吻?
Short moments of time 在這個短暫的時刻裡...
We have left to share our love ....我們已經留下我們可以互相分享的愛了.
Hold, hold me now, 抱抱,抱著我,
From dusk all night to dawn 從黃昏整個晚上一直到黎明
Save, save me now, 存在我的記憶裡,我要如何才能永遠的保存這一個時刻, 在我的記憶裡.
A short moment of time 在這個短暫而永恆記憶的時刻裡.................[翻譯] peter 5438