如果您覺得痞酷網對您有些許幫助,或者您認同痞酷網的理想,

那麼希望您將痞酷網設定為白名單.

並請在上論壇的時候,動動您的手指,用行動支持我們.

謝謝!
查看: 4768|回復: 14

超厲害的組合,害我都好想買

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2013-2-13 09:26:16 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
這是小弟在youtube上看到的,它的組合只能說屌而已,雖然不知耐不耐用,但看了還是想敗一台,哈http://www.youtube.com/watch?fea ... d&v=GFnYRUyBQg4
發表於 2013-2-13 09:38:29 | 顯示全部樓層
哈~還真屌
切的鑽的什麼工作都有了
發表於 2013-2-13 12:59:08 | 顯示全部樓層
我也心動了......
可以請烏骨雞學解開團了!!!!
發表於 2013-2-13 16:42:48 | 顯示全部樓層
從影片上看來, 他幾乎全靠那顆電池......
但, 真有那麼夠力嗎?
發表於 2013-2-13 16:50:51 | 顯示全部樓層
這個在去年11月才有人貼上來而已,可見站內的許多好東西都沒在看喔 ... 來,愛的小手拿來.

居家DIY木工的入門變形金剛工具箱,男人看了都會衝動
http://bbs.pigoo.com/forum.php?m ... 5%E5%85%B7%E7%AE%B1
發表於 2013-2-13 23:34:43 | 顯示全部樓層
工作後也要一起清理工具箱XD
發表於 2013-2-14 01:15:33 | 顯示全部樓層
電池及零配件來源是一個需要考慮的重點。

基本上,能直接用市電的問題可能比較少 ^_^
發表於 2013-2-14 12:03:47 | 顯示全部樓層
真的了得,酷死了!
發表於 2013-2-14 21:20:20 | 顯示全部樓層
這也太好用了吧~~工作用的到的都有
不過感覺這一個也不便宜阿~~
發表於 2013-2-14 22:27:37 | 顯示全部樓層
充電的電動工具本就不便宜
如果要改成市電供應
對板上各位大大應該也不是啥麼難事
發表於 2013-2-15 00:26:40 | 顯示全部樓層
這東西售價不低!!不知道有沒有"山寨"~難後比它突出更棒~
看售價不便宜約要一萬台幣!運費還要加上~~
有創新跟創意~~這東西我喜歡@

如果電池是現在通用的鋰電就好~賣的到!但壓接(點焊)是個問題~另外看影片變成桌上型好像是吃市電~
發表於 2013-2-15 01:30:48 | 顯示全部樓層
這個上淘寶上搜尋了一下,好像叫做"魄力8"的東西,有分很多種組合耶
發表於 2013-2-15 01:50:36 | 顯示全部樓層
真的看了之後....
會有讓人馬上去買一套的衝動
真的是太帥了.............
發表於 2013-2-22 09:36:25 | 顯示全部樓層
n_094|銷魂阿n_087|以後會不會有變形金剛出現
發表於 2013-2-22 13:15:14 | 顯示全部樓層
這個東西國外有買家評論可以參考看看

Pros
--- This truly is a clever design for portability, lightweight and compactness. It is small enough to fit in a small trunk or in the corner of a crowded apartment. (Though I am not sure what kind of renovations you might be doing in a crowded rental property)
--- It has sufficient safety features to protect a moderately careful amateur, and that's good, because i can only imagine amateurs using this.

Cons
---None of the individual tools are ANY good. In fact these may be the cheapest imported toys I have EVER seen. Even the light is crummy, and I don't count the light as a "tool" unless it's dark.
--- All of the mounting mechanisms are sloppy. The "table saw" is held in place loosely and slips back and forth, canceling any possibility for accurate cuts. The hooks that hold the "drill press" in place wobbles.
--- The "fence" of the "table-saw" attaches firmly at both ends, but is hard to move and nearly impossible to square.
--- The "drill press" lever-arm sticks and binds. The post is weak and prone to twisting. Its action is loose and sloppy, even with only light pressure in softwood.
---The circ-saw is too small and underpowered. Its bearings are junk, noisy, plastic that could not possibly last long. The stamped-metal baseplate is out-of-square, thin and weak. My was bent right out of the box.
---The jig-saw is even worse than my son-in-law's B&D clone that cost $18 dollars. The blade moves up and down, but also wobbles left and right, with almost no cutting power even with a freshly-charged battery and a good blade.
---The Bag is a nuisance to pack. (Especially if you try to pack everything the way it came so you can return it)
--- The box is brittle thin plastic that would easily shatter if dropped or pounded on as shown in videos. I doubt the thin Polypropylene latches would last either.
---None of the motors have enough power to cut anything except thin soft pine.
---The drill has a nice handle, but bogs down when you press into wood or even soft metal, like aluminum.
---The blades that come with the saws are ultra cheapo, not sharp, and get duller quickly.
---Batteries do not charge in one hour as stated in the manual and advertisements. Even if they did, they don't last long.
---The manual is terrible; one of those poorly-translated, "Gee-wiz! Look at all these groovy things this swiss army-knife will do! Congratulations on your most wise purchase" kind of manuals.
---The price is ridiculous for this level of "quality." You can get MUCH better quality tool-sets for this money at almost any home-store, or even Wal Mart. It would be no bargain at half the price.

以下GOOGLE翻的跟我無關

優點
---這確實是一個聰明的便攜性,重量輕,緊湊的設計。它足夠小,適合在一個小箱子或在角落裡的一個擁擠的公寓。 (雖然我不知道你可能會做什麼樣的裝修工程在擁擠的出租物業)
---有足夠的安全功能,以保護適度謹慎的業餘愛好者,這是很好的,因為我只能想像的業餘愛好者使用此。

缺點
---沒有獨立的工具有什麼好處。事實上,這可能是我所見過的最便宜的進口玩具。即使是輕是糟糕,我不指望作為一種“工具”,除非它是黑暗的光。
---所有的安裝機制是馬虎不得。 “表中看到了”鬆散的地方舉行,滑倒來回,取消的可能性進行精確切割。舉辦“鑽床”的地方擺動的掛鉤。
---“籬笆”的“表鋸”十分堅決的兩端,但很難移動,幾乎是不可能的方。
---“鑽床”槓桿臂棍棒和綁定。後是弱,容易扭曲。它的作用是鬆散的,不拘小節,在軟木,即使只有輕微的壓力。
---中國保監會鋸太小,動力不足。軸承是垃圾,噪音大,塑料,不可能持續很長時間。沖壓金屬底板的廣場,沉細而弱。我是彎曲的開箱即用。
---夾具鋸甚至比我的女婿的B&的ð克隆,花費$ 18美元。該刀片向上移動和向下,但也擺動的左側和右側,與幾乎沒有切削功率,甚至在一個剛充電電池和良好的葉片。
---包是很討厭收拾。 (特別是如果你嘗試的方式來收拾一切,這樣你就可以返回)
---這個盒子是脆的薄薄的塑料,很容易打破,如果下降或搗爛如視頻中所示。我懷疑薄聚丙烯鎖存器將持續是。
---馬達都沒有足夠的力量來切割任何東西,除了薄軟的松木。
---這次演習有一個很好的把手,但沼澤,當你壓入木材甚至是軟金屬,如鋁。
---刀片,鋸超廉價的,不清晰,和得到乏味迅速。
---電池在一小時內不收費手冊中的說明和廣告。即使他們做到了,他們也不會持續很長時間。
---本手冊是可怕的之一不良的翻譯,“哎呀WIZ!看看這家瑞士陸軍刀會做這些常規的東西!恭喜您最明智的購買”之類的手冊。
---價格是荒謬的這個級別的“質量”。在幾乎所有的家居店,甚至是沃爾瑪,你可以得到更好的質量工具集這筆錢。它以一半的價格就沒有討價還價。
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

關閉

站長小叮嚀上一條 /1 下一條

禁閉室|手機版|連繫我們|痞酷網電子技術論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 06:34 AM , Processed in 0.070323 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.