並請在上論壇的時候,動動您的手指,用行動支持我們.

謝謝!
查看: 7808|回復: 37

链接上條款與共同版規

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2014-12-3 21:59:59 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
原谅的错误,翻译的巴西葡萄牙语到中国人。

链接上條款與共同版規
这将是很重要保持链接固定和浮华的阅读的條款與共同版規的使用的論壇, 到该了有兴趣拥有了可能性的阅, 甚至前的做部的社群, 因为走遍长路径到获得访问條款與共同版規.
發表於 2014-12-3 22:29:16 | 顯示全部樓層
Welcome to our forum JosueMarques,

Sorry, can not understand what you want? The contents you post is really hard to understand by Chinese. Do you try to understand the content of our forum rules?
發表於 2014-12-4 00:47:32 | 顯示全部樓層
Hello Josuel Marques:
Welcome to our forum.
I'm one of the Moderators, if you need any help then you can using english.

Are you an brazilian using portuguese and apology for the translation errors?

評分

查看全部評分

樓主| 發表於 2014-12-4 04:11:27 | 顯示全部樓層
Yes!
I am one Brazilian using translate.google.com.br/#zh-CN/pt/ and apologizing for translation errors.

I am suggesting that it would be important to maintain a fixed and flashy link Regulatory Agreement, to which the person is able to read, even before joining the community because I rode long way to go to the Regulatory Agreement.
發表於 2014-12-4 10:11:52 | 顯示全部樓層
JosuelMarques 發表於 2014-12-4 04:11 AM
Yes!
I am one Brazilian using translate.google.com.br/#zh-CN/pt/ and apologizing for translation err ...

Welcome  Marques , I am part of this community , to the Chinese community -based, if you have a problem within the community can answer range community will try to help you.
發表於 2014-12-4 10:27:39 | 顯示全部樓層
唉!老外如果違反版規也是要住禁閉室。
 樓主| 發表於 2014-12-4 13:42:43 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you all!
Scottwang and Tonyufo, I wonder if I can post all my messages in English or have to be in Chinese?
Being part of a Chinese community brings me great satisfaction, because through the internet can cross continents and make new friends!
發表於 2014-12-4 18:24:47 | 顯示全部樓層
本文章最後由 scottwang 於 2014-12-4 06:28 PM 編輯
JosuelMarques 發表於 2014-12-4 01:42 PM
Thank you all!
Scottwang and Tonyufo, I wonder if I can post all my messages in English or have to b ...

I just through a long distance from South to North of Taiwan about 4.5 hrs by bus, so there was a little tired, and the last post was posted by cellphone in the countryside and now was post by computer in the city.

You did the success registration, it means that you can recognize the Simplified Chinese characters,maybe you could read the Chinese Characters, but probably you can't write well, so you need to used the google translation online tool to transtlate the article that you trying to say.

If you want then you still could trying to using Chinese to post, if we can't get what you wrote then you still can using english to post.

I also using the google translation online tool very often, and I still need to modified the sentence, but almost I used it to read quickly for general meaning and to check my vocabularies do have any errors.

Sorry for the inconvenient and long journey to do the registration, but the way was need to be, because much more new members didn't attach the pictures and circuits when they asked for some technical help, and that will affecting the members to answer his question, so the rules is when you posting any questions on the Technical area then you need to attach at least one picture or circuit to let some helpers according to the picture or circuit to judge where the problem is.

Every forum has their own rules, the boss was here at the 6#, he is a nice guy, but he also take the rules very serious, and he will also executing the law according the rules of this forum, the rules were changing and modifying when there is something happen and affecting the forum running.

This forum was more friendly then other forums, that was start from the boss -- Wish.

You can using "回覆" to reply someone who you want to reply, the "回覆" was at the left of the bottom of the message box, when you using the "回覆" function then the member who you reply to will receive a message from the system of forum automatically.

評分

查看全部評分

樓主| 發表於 2014-12-5 00:26:58 | 顯示全部樓層
Scottwang, thank you for the tips!
I'll be using the translator for the Chinese. If not understood, then use English!
Just to test, I will repeat this message in Chinese, if you can understand, answer understood, Ok!
See below:

Scottwang,謝謝你的提示!
我會用翻譯的中國人。如果不理解,然後用英語!
發表於 2014-12-5 02:01:04 | 顯示全部樓層
JosuelMarques 發表於 2014-12-5 12:26 AM
Scottwang, thank you for the tips!
I'll be using the translator for the Chinese. If not understood,  ...

我會用翻譯的中國人。如果不理解,然後用英語!

I think the "Chinese" should be like this:
我會用翻譯器翻成中文。如果不了解,然後再用英語!

If you didn't write in english, maybe I can't figure out the meaning of first sentence, and I can understood the meaning of second and third sentences.

translator : 翻譯器
Chinese : it can be translates as China people or China language.
China people : 中國人, as he is a Chinese.
China language : 中國話,中文, as he is speaking Chinese.

My name : Scott Wang, Scott is my english name, Wang is my family name.

Please using "回覆" to reply someone, and the member will get an alert when he get online to this forum.
 樓主| 發表於 2014-12-5 03:17:31 | 顯示全部樓層
Scott Wang,謝謝你教我中國話,中文!
發表於 2014-12-5 10:31:50 | 顯示全部樓層
JosuelMarques 發表於 2014-12-5 03:17 AM
Scott Wang,謝謝你教我中國話,中文!

You are welcome!
不用客氣!

The sentences were correct.
這句話是正確的。
這句子是對的。

You are welcome --
不用客氣 (或者不客氣,別客氣) ← if you copy and paste them on google translation then you can hear the Chinese pronunciations, and of course you have to choosing Chinese first.
 樓主| 發表於 2014-12-5 12:22:36 | 顯示全部樓層
這方面的經驗非常好!感謝!
發表於 2014-12-5 13:39:36 | 顯示全部樓層
本文章最後由 scottwang 於 2014-12-5 01:52 PM 編輯
JosuelMarques 發表於 2014-12-5 12:22 PM
這方面的經驗非常好!感謝!

I'm trying to telling you to using the reply function, but you still didn't use it, because it is very important in the forum, specially when more members joint the discussing, so you need to know how to use it, I attach the image copied from screen, you just to see the left bottom of the image to using the "回覆" - reply function, I think it is clear enough.

我一直想告訴你去使用那個回覆功能,但是你仍然沒有使用它,因為它在論壇裡非常重要,特別是當有許多的會員共同參與討論時,所以你需要知道如何使用它,我附上從螢幕上複製的圖像,你只要看左下方的圖像去使用"reply" -- 回覆功能,我想這個已經很清楚了。
Maybe you can also using two languages then it will help other members to understand what are you trying to say.

ReplyKeyScottWang-s.jpg

樓主| 發表於 2014-12-5 14:15:06 | 顯示全部樓層
scottwang 發表於 2014-12-5 02:39 AM
I'm trying to telling you to using the reply function, but you still didn't use it, because it is v ...

现在我明白了如何使用响应函数

Now I understand how to use the reply function
發表於 2014-12-5 14:33:07 | 顯示全部樓層
JosuelMarques 發表於 2014-12-5 02:15 PM
现在我明白了如何使用响应函数

Now I understand how to use the reply function

reply function -- it is "回覆功能", not "响应函数"
The "function" can be translates to "函数" or "功能".
功能 -- It just like as the keyboard has function key, every function key has their own function.

响应 -- response, like as frequency response in electronics engineering.
函数 -- the word "函数" is using in mathematics, like as f(x)=a(x-x1)(x-x2)(x-x3).
 樓主| 發表於 2014-12-5 15:17:20 | 顯示全部樓層
scottwang 發表於 2014-12-5 03:33 AM
reply function -- it is "回覆功能", not "响应函数"
The "function" can be translates to "函数" or " ...

Correction:
更正:

现在我明白了如何使用回覆功能
發表於 2014-12-5 16:26:28 | 顯示全部樓層

>现在我明白了如何使用回覆功能

If you want to be more localize then you can writing as:
現在我知道如何使用回覆功能了.

明白 similar as 知道, it's similar in english as understand and know.
 樓主| 發表於 2014-12-7 00:24:23 | 顯示全部樓層
scottwang 發表於 2014-12-5 05:26 AM
>现在我明白了如何使用回覆功能

If you want to be more localize then you can writing as:

真感謝您的耐心致力于帮助我!

我想送一个解决方案液晶电视东芝32LV700WDA。但我怕他们不理解的文字。我可以张贴的英语,然後再用翻譯器翻成中文?

I want to send a Toshiba LCD TV solution 32LV700WDA. But I'm afraid they do not understand the text. I can post in English, and then use the translator translated into Chinese?
發表於 2014-12-7 02:37:35 | 顯示全部樓層
本文章最後由 scottwang 於 2014-12-7 02:45 AM 編輯
JosuelMarques 發表於 2014-12-7 12:24 AM
真感謝您的耐心致力于帮助我!

不用客氣,本網存在的目的就是為了互相幫助.  
You are welcome, the purpose of this website existing is for help each other.

我想送一个解决方案液晶电视东芝32LV700WDA。但我怕他们不理解的文字。我可以张贴的英语,然後再用翻譯器翻成中文?

更正 : correction.
我想提供一个东芝32LV700WDA液晶电视的解决方案。但我怕他们不了解本文。我可以张贴英语,然後再用翻譯器翻成中文嗎?

I want to send a Toshiba LCD TV solution 32LV700WDA. But I'm afraid they do not understand the text. I can post in English, and then use the translator translated into Chinese?

If you want to learn more in Chinese, then maybe you could do as what i did, you can post both Chinese and English, but before you post the Chinese, using what you understand in Chinese to modify the sentences when you translate the text from google translation, it would be helpful to let us know how is your degree of Chinese, also you could learn more Chinese when you modifying and thinking in Chinese.

如果您想學習更多的中文,那麼也許你可以做跟我做的一樣,你可以貼上中文和英文,當你的本文用谷歌翻譯翻譯後,但是你可以利用你對中文的了解去修改句子,這將是讓我們知道你中文的程度如何是有幫助的,當你在修改並以中文做思考時,你也能學到更多的中文。

If you have any Chinese that you don’t understand the meaning then you could point out.

樓主| 發表於 2014-12-15 08:27:36 | 顯示全部樓層
scottwang 發表於 2014-12-6 03:37 PM
不用客氣,本網存在的目的就是為了互相幫助.  
You are welcome, the purpose of this website existing is ...

您好!Scott Wang.

These translations are correct?

顆 "star";
又 "again";
除: "except";
重: "weight";
清潔 "clean";
換台: "to Taiwan";
台: "Taiwan";
這顆: "Fengyun";
痞酷: Cool ruffian; Cool bully; cool pimp; cool thug; cool villain.
發表於 2014-12-15 10:00:54 | 顯示全部樓層
發表於 2014-12-15 10:12:54 | 顯示全部樓層
本文章最後由 scottwang 於 2014-12-15 10:14 AM 編輯
JosuelMarques 發表於 2014-12-15 08:27 AM
您好!Scott Wang.

star -- 星,星星,名星(famous star)
again -- 又,再一次
except -- 除了
weight -- 重,重量
clean -- 清潔
to Taiwan -- 對台灣
Taiwan -- 台灣
這顆 -- This one.
Fengyun : The sound likes as "粉圓", it is one kind of sweet Dessert in Taiwan, it was made from manioc powder and sweet potato powder
               讀音像粉圓,它是一種台灣的甜點心,是太白粉與地瓜粉做的.
一粒一粒或者一顆一顆 -- 一粒米(one piece of rice), 一顆粉圓(one piece of fengyun)

: 不正經(not serious),痞子 -- Pi(third tone) in Taiwan is to describe someone is not a serious guy,
      痞在台灣是形容某一個不正經的人.
: 酷, sometimes we using it to describe cool thing, cool guy.
痞酷 : You could treat it as don't be too serious, too formal, too normal, and be cool.

If you want to translate the English to Chinese or Chinese to English for one vocabulary, please visit http://cdict.freetcp.com/
發表於 2014-12-15 10:53:23 | 顯示全部樓層
本文章最後由 windata 於 2014-12-15 10:59 AM 編輯
JosuelMarques 發表於 2014-12-15 08:27 AM
您好!Scott Wang.

worng > 換台: "to Taiwan";

換台
換:change
台:channel

use to radio / TV / ... channel

==============
清潔
This wall is very clean
Joe, would you clean this room with me?

==============
這顆...
this/the:這
this chip
this pea
this apple

顆:a unit
a ball / a chip / a apple / a bomb / a egg / fist / head / a battery / a chocolate ball / a motor / a seed / a dust / a star / ...

棵:a unit for plant
tree / tulip / ...

棵 is 木 + 果
木 is mean wood, tree
果 is mean fruit or nut
if you see any word which contain 木, this word possible have relation on tree or plant
發表於 2014-12-15 12:54:44 | 顯示全部樓層
translator split "痞酷" into two individual word "痞" "酷"

so,the results would be wrong.

"痞酷" is like the trademark of this forum.

We use this word "Pigoo" to represent it.
發表於 2014-12-15 13:30:01 | 顯示全部樓層
看來要寫一篇英文版的版規。
 樓主| 發表於 2014-12-15 15:22:10 | 顯示全部樓層
scottwang 發表於 2014-12-14 11:12 PM
star -- 星,星星,名星(famous star)
again -- 又,再一次
except -- 除了

謝謝 大家!
Thank you all!

單 晶片 微電腦; Worth the tip: http:cdict.net/!

Scott Wang; as always very gentle!
I created a text file (.TXT) just to save your teachings!
Worth the tip: http:cdict.freetcp.com/

Windata; with your explanation I perceived that if we are talking about technology, the significance can be completely different!
I had doubts about the units: the, one ...

ConBawa; the translation of "痞 酷" - "Pigoo" was let me confused, but in his explanation; if the words are translated separately has another meaning: 痞 酷. Cool ruffian; Cool bully; cool pimp; cool thug; cool villain ... But together can mean "tranquil Explorer".
I found "痞 酷" - "Pigoo" translated this way. Cool Explorer.

有的 用 華語 唸, 有的 用 台 語 唸, 音 不一定 很 準!
發表於 2014-12-15 15:50:51 | 顯示全部樓層
本文章最後由 jojoling 於 2014-12-15 03:52 PM 編輯
JosuelMarques 發表於 2014-12-15 03:22 PM
謝謝 大家!
Thank you all!

Hello JosuelMarques,

Sometime is hardly to translate Chinese word only one due to it has a lots meaning.
Next time you can write down the full sentences and mark the letter you want to know.
"Pigoo" just like Pronunciation in Chinese "痞酷". I translate these 2 words  "do something wonderful, fantastic,marvelous and cool".

樓主| 發表於 2014-12-15 16:06:04 | 顯示全部樓層
wish 發表於 2014-12-15 02:30 AM
看來要寫一篇英文版的版規。

Okay, Wish!
I arranged an English version of my first message concerning the Regulation Version!

Terms and Common Version of the Regulation

It will be important to maintain a link of the Common Version of the Regulation, highlighted and flashy, to that interested in being part the Forum "bbs.Pigoo.com" can read, even before registering as a community member.
I traveled a long journey to go to the Common Version of the Regulation, so I'm suggesting that the way is easier.
發表於 2014-12-15 21:46:45 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi Josuel Marques:
The long journey to go for the registration, because we hope the new members could see all the rules and not just join and post the questions, we setting that way was caused by too many new members didn't follow the general rules, so we changed that, before we modify the rules, it is very easy to do the registration, but also caused too much problems.

長途跋涉去註冊,是因為我們希望新的會員可以看到所有的規則,而不僅僅是加入和張貼問題,我們會這樣設置是因為被太多新會員沒有按照常規所造成,所以我們改變了這一切,在我們修改規則前,是很容易做註冊的,但也造成了太多的問題。

Next times when you asking something not including with the rules of forum then you could post on the third topics from the left bottom named  "打屁閒聊", it is similar as a free speaking topic, but the contents of speaking should be under the laws of Taiwan and the rules of pigoo, also the common senses are included.

下次當你問的問題不包含論壇規則時,那麼你可以從左下角算來第三個名為『打屁閒聊』的主題,它類似於一個自由發言的話題,但講的內容,應該在台灣的法律之下和合乎pigoo的版規,而一般的常識也都包括在內。

Thanks.
謝謝。
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

關閉

站長小叮嚀上一條 /1 下一條

禁閉室|手機版|連繫我們|痞酷網電子技術論壇

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 04:01 PM , Processed in 0.128260 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.